Byadmin January 27th, 2015 8:24PM
Do you have a touchdown recipe for the Big Game? Then this Magic Hat Neon Sign could have your name on it. From now until January 31st, simply comment with your best recipe, and then February 1st, we will have our judges decide which recipe will win. Good luck!
Prize: Magic Hat Neon Sign ($400 value)
1. You must be 21 years or older and proof of identity and age is required at the time of prize pickup.
2. Your recipe must contain beer, wine, or liquor.
3. You are responsible for submitting your recipe. All recipes must be submitted by January 31, 2015. Any recipes submitted after this date are not eligible for entry.
4. You must be from the United States to be eligible. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
5. Prize must be picked up in-store.
*****Enter Now to Win!*****
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is: [Wachusett Wine and Spirits] whose registered office is at [21 Franklin St. West Boylston MA, 01583].
2. Employees of [Wachusett Wine and Spirits.] or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://www.wachusettliquors.com/the-big-game-recipe-contest/
5. Closing date for entry will be [January 31, 2015, 12PM ]. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for the winner are as follows: Further information can be found at: http://www.wachusettliquors.com/the-big-game-recipe-contest/
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen: by a panel of Wachusett Wine and Spirit’s employees
12. The winner will be notified by Facebook message 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [US] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17.Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
18. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to [Wachusett Wine and Spirits] and not to any other party.